Thursday, September 23, 2010

His Favorite Things


Lately William likes to ask us, "Who is your favorite good guy?", "Who is your favorite bad guy?", or "Who is your favorite spiderman character?", etc. Today, as I fed him a bowl of Spongebob noodle soup and watermelon, he asked me, "Who is your favorite girl?" I thought for a moment, and answered "Tinkerbell." So, I asked him, "Who is your favorite girl?" He then smiled and said, "You." He has totally, completely got me wrapped around his little finger!

8 comments:

  1. Smart little man! And cute too. How did you get so lucky????

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a smart boy! How sweet is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...that may just make me cry! Moments like that are the best!!! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that a great feeling? It is the best when your little cutie-pies tell you that they love you at random times or tell you what a great mom you are... William is so adorable, he would have me wrapped around his finger too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet... it brought tears to my eyes. It makes everything we do as mothers so worth it. Thanks for sharing that sweet special moment!!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori