Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, little Michael.


Today Michael turns 7 years old. I can't believe that we are just one year left until he is baptized! He is still my cuddly little Michael for now, though. He was my pudgiest baby, and a very well behaved baby, too. I can still remember how, when he'd get excited or was happy, he would start spinning his little feet in circles. Each would go in the opposite direction of each other. This picture is of him dancing with the flower girl from my niece's wedding. I would never have been able to get him to do that, but for a complete stranger, he did it. Go figure! And here he is with his giant pumpkin that he had to carry back to the car, all by himself.

He still has fluffy little cheeks that I love to pinch!

4 comments:

  1. Awww so cute!!! Love the wedding photo! Happy Bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Michael! Your Texas cousins miss and love you! (And your Aunt and Uncle too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Michael!
    That picture with the flower girl is to die for! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to my sweetest Michael...can't believe he is 7 years old...dinner was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori