Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Michael is 6!



I can't believe that Michael is already 6 and in Kindergarten. He's been so excited about his birthday. He has also been very kind about sharing his new toys with his brothers. He'll do anything so they will play with him. He was definitely our chubbiest baby, and he still has little baby cheeks! He and Nathan, (I like to call them my peanut butter and jelly sandwiched in the middle of 4 boys) always stick together, whether happy or fighting. Someday, he'd like to own a huge farm so he can drive big tractors. Happy birthday, our little Michael Boo!

2 comments:

  1. Love the view finder slide show; what a cute boy! He sure is a sweetie! Happy Birthday Michael!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori