Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If I had it to do all over again . . .



Have you ever felt like you wished you could re-do your wedding reception all over again? I've felt that way for years. Each year new ideas come out and they are prettier than the year before. Well, my niece is getting married in a year, and I've volunteered to help. It is so hard to try to stay out of the way and not give too much input because it is so fun to think of ways you would decorate things! So, I'm trying to keep myself in check and do only what is asked of me. But I did have so much fun putting together this centerpiece for a test. Luckily, she liked it. Oh, and for those of you who are wondering, what I would have done differently is taken the money my parents offered us in lieu of a wedding reception and run! Just kidding. I did have fun at my reception, I just felt stressed.

6 comments:

  1. That is a very cool arrangement! You have a lucky sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lori...the colors are wonderful. You are very talented...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would have opted out of a reception too!! If only we could have a "do-over" for our own weddings... Oh well. The centerpiece looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori
    This so beautiful. You are so talented!!! I love the colors and different flowers you chose.
    Just wanted to leave you a note thanking you again for a wonderful lesson in R.S. today...You are a really good teacher....I look forward to your lessons..Barb
    P.S. Love the pics of the "Zoo"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori..Just wanted to let you know that we are having a Free giveaway (Now until Nov.7th) for an Italian Stone w/Vinyl lettering..sentiment about Family,Home, & Blessings...Check it out & if you choose to enter....I wish you the Best of Luck!! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are AMAZING Lori!! It's beautiful, when I first started reading your post I thought this was a picture out of a magazine! You have such a talent!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori