Friday, October 2, 2009

Playin' a little hookie



I don't know how long it's been since we've been out of town as a whole family, but we were able to get away this last week. We went to Laguna Niguel and to the happiest place on earth, which happened to be all decked out for Halloween. We had a nice view of the ocean from our room . . .



We even got to watch a sunset wedding right outside our patio on the grass overlooking the cliff. It was a fun trip . . . a long trip. I'm so glad to be home, though. Now I'm inspired to decorate my house for Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing...to get away...with the whole family. It is so fun that you have a place the whole family loves to go to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the world of blogging... haven't seen you in a while! :-)
    Looks like a fun family vacation... I can't believe how big Dylan looks (your son, not your husband!) Have fun decorating for Halloween! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is way cool you guys got to go to Disneyland! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori