Thursday, October 15, 2009

One more recipe . . .


O.k., this isn't really a recipe, it's more like the combination of two delicious items. Have you ever ordered Otis Spunkmeyer cookie dough from any fundraiser? Well, Dylan and I love to get their peanut butter cookie dough (preshaped and ready to go!) and when there is one minute left on the timer when baking, you place one Dove milk chocolate in the middle of each cookie. Let cool for however long you can stand to wait, and then enjoy the chocolatey, gooey happiness! Soooo good. And yes, I drool like Homer Simpson when thinking of them.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yum! Have you ever made the mint Christmas Cookies that have an Andes mint melted on them? Oh Yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha funny! That sound sooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so good! I think we will have to try them!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori