Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We caved!


Well, we finally did it. We caved and got the boys a puppy. He is a Bassett Hound, (if you couldn't tell by his ears). His name is Blooregard Q. Kazoo, for those who don't watch Cartoon Network that is the name of a character from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. We call him Bloo for short. We almost named him Mort, after the little lemur from Penguins of Madagascar. Why? Because he loves feet. I was in the garage this morning with one shoe on and one shoe off, and he kept nipping at my foot in the sock! It was making me insane! It is fun to watch him trip over his own ears as he romps after the boys. We have had several, "Why did we do this?" moments, but the boys seem to love him.

4 comments:

  1. He is darling!!! I love his name...you guys are wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big cave! That's not like... just go ahead and eat Ice Cream for dinner! He's cute. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, all you families getting puppies are making my life really difficult!! Ryleigh finds out and it is all I hear about and how unfair it is that everyone else gets a dog and she doesn't and how left out she feels. Aaaaahhhh!!!! Hahaha. Congratulations. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori