Saturday, April 2, 2011

Free Washer and Dryer

Yes, I'm using my blog as the classifieds. Do any of you bloggers out there know of anyone who needs a free washer and dryer? They are 9 years old, but still work just fine. We moved and are very fortunate to have gotten a new washer/dryer included with the house, so we are anxious to find these babies a new home! Right now I am in purge mode as I go through things (almost 16 years of marriage and 9 years in one house, plus a storage unit, can equal a lot of hoarding!), so stay tuned. I might have some more advertisements.

4 comments:

  1. Where did you move to???? Did you sell your house??? OK I'll take the washer and dryer if you deliver them to Albuquerque and visit us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need pictures of your house, Lori!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! Apparently I have missed something. I didn't know you guys moved. Fill us in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say WHAT? Please tell me you didn't go far! Must. have. details!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori