Friday, June 17, 2011

Stairs are a new thing.

I've never lived in a house with stairs before. The first week we lived here, my legs were sore. That's a good thing, I know, but there have been a few things that I will have to watch out for. Very carefully. Like when Michael was at the top of the stairs in a laundry basket, just getting ready to go down. Then a few days later, he had brought William's tricycle in the house and took it upstairs. When I caught William, he already had his front wheel on the first step down. I do believe it was divine intervention that caused me to come around the corner just when I did. One other thing that I've caught William doing is this:


After the other scares, I'm OK with this. It kinda makes me want to put some liederhosen on him.

1 comment:

  1. Now that I have had a little peek into the house, I want to see the rest of it!! When we moved to Utah and had stairs for the first time, we had a lot of scares... it is no fun for us, but way too much fun for them! Hang in there... hopefully there will be no harm other than a few rugburns!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori