Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's up with math?

I used to be good at math. I've only gotten a "B" once in the subject. But I think I would totally flunk these days. I was trying to help Nathan with his math the other day, and I had to have him go to Dylan to get help. Not Dylan, his father, but Dylan his big brother! They were asking for something that I'm not even sure I've ever heard of! I can't even remember what it was! I need to go back to school just to help with their homework. Good thing he's got a bigger brother.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny Lori, I know exactly what you mean. I need to go back to school , too. haha I really suck at math. That's good his big bro was there to help.

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori