Wednesday, May 12, 2010

a hodgepodge of things


Dylan has been missing the boys this week, so I told him I'd post some photo's. Too bad I'm not getting them done until the day he gets home;) The first is of William with his new glasses. They are a darker blue, a little more round, and to my eyes they are a little more blurry. He is a tad bit more farsighted than before. But I think he looks very cute in them.
Next is Michael. Here he is after a day of kindergarten, just plain tuckered out. But he did get to drive the swather today and cut hay out at my parents farm. He was excited that he actually steered all on his own.

Then there's Nathan. This is him after I told him to stop procrastinating and start taking notes for his Biography project on Neil Armstrong. This is his "You caught me" and "I'll do what you say, mom," smile.

Here is Dylan. I wish I had a close-up of him, but this was taken tonight at an awards ceremony honoring a few kids who were chosen out of the district for Honors Choir. He likes to dress up in a tie. I'm sure that in a few years from now, he'll be sick of it.
Well, here they are. I'm sorry I didn't get them posted sooner. We love you, Dylan, and we'll see you soon!
By the way, I have no idea what I did to get the pictures like this!

3 comments:

  1. What handsome boys....Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whose bday???? Your boys are soooo handsome! How do I get my 10 year old to want to wear a tie???? William looks awesome in his new glasses! Hope all is well-Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE SURE MISS YOU GUYS! Thanks for the pics (even though they weren't just for us...)

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori