Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New names

I've become my mother and my grandmother. I'm constantly getting my boys' names mixed up, and I often run through 3 wrong names before calling each by their given name. Well, ever since Dylan and Nathan were little I found it easier to just call them "Thing 1" and "Thing 2". Then "Thing 3" and "Thing 4" came along. Well, Dylan Sr. happened to be in Florida for work last week and they were having dinner at Universal Studios (I know, poor thing) where he happened to find these t-shirts. Perfect! Who would have thought they'd have things 1-4?

7 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I do the same thing. Funny- Jeff is leaving tomorrow for Florida! What's really going on there????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish sthey would have had those back in the "olden days"...too cute Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy! What a great find! I can completely relate to you on the mixing up name thing. I made fun of Jared's mom all the time for doing it and I was pretty good when it was just Ryleigh and Elias. Once you get more than one of a certain sex...it is all downhill from there!

    P.S. We really should get the guys together but I do agree that we could have a potential problem if they focus too much on wood and then I will be in the same boat as you (forking out money for new tools). Maybe we should have dinner or hit a movie again sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori