Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just what I needed

I, just like all of you, have taught my children when they are young about opposites. Open, shut. Dark, light. Hot, cold. Well, it seems I've taught William too well about big and little. Just a minute ago, he grabbed his little diaper-clad bottom and said, "I have a little bum!" Then he came up to me and swatted my behind and said, "Mommy has a big bum!" Thankfully, he then asked, "Where is Daddy's big bum?" I replied, "Sitting at an airport, waiting to come home." At least I wasn't singled out.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, that is hilarious! My son just told me that I look like I swallowed a pumpkin - so I know how it goes. It doesn't do much for the old self-esteem o'meter - but it sure makes for a funny story. :) What a cute little boy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless Lori...out of the mouths of babes...I remember Davy telling me I needed "Oil of Delay"...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! He is absolutely adorable! Don't feel too bad. A few years back Elias came walking into the bathroom as I was stepping into the shower and started busting up laughing while pointing at my naked behind and said, "mom, your butt looks weird!" Too many dimples I suppose! It was not my best moment but I think I'd rather my behind be considered big next to a little bum than hilariously funny looking when unclad! They keep us humble, right? Oh, and laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori