Monday, August 30, 2010

Ashley's Bridal Shower

So, this last Saturday we threw a bridal shower for my niece, Ashley. I think it was a great success . . .she got lots a goodies for her new married life. I can't believe that my little niece who used to crawl around on all fours, barking like a dog, and who used to say she was going to marry Gonzo (Yes that's the blue one from the Muppets with the long nose), is getting married in October! I do have to tell one story about her before I go. Shortly after I got my driver's license, I wanted to take her to the movies. She was probably three or four years old. We went to go see "Thumbelina" and when we sat down in the theater seats, she was too tiny to keep the seat from folding up on her! She had to sit on my lap for the whole movie. Well, she hasn't gown much since then. But she will be a beautiful little bride.

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful Lori, I know you worked really hard on the shower. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time...I loved the favor and the especially the mints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. She's cute!! Looking at all those treat made my mouth watery!! haha it all looked so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori