Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, William!



Today William turned 3, and it has been a very busy day. The start of the day wasn't too fun for him, he was a bit under the weather, but felt much better by noon. Here he is shooting his brothers with his Buzz Lightyear gun, and the other picture he is holding his mini Book of Mormon. When we bought that for him on the way home from Utah, he kept saying "I love my Book of Mornin." It kept him occupied for about half an hour! We love you, little William!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry we missed it... we were driving through the beautiful (said with much sarcasm) state of Wyoming. Happy belated birthday William!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!! I love his smile in this picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori