Tuesday, June 9, 2009

14 Years!!!



I can't believe that Dylan and I celebrate our 14th anniversary today. Plus, I've know Dylan for over half my life! He is my best friend, and the only one I can be the real "me" with. So much has happened in these last 14 years, and I wouldn't change a thing. I'm also glad that he didn't even get mad at me when I left all 4 windows down in his work car over-night! (What is with my brain!) By the way, that is the Oakland Temple pictured above, where we were sealed.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has been 14 years...where does the time go? What a blessing your sweet family has been to dad and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary Lori and Dylan!!! Beautiful picture of the Oakland Temple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori