Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We've got a Romeo on our hands . . .


Yesterday we were in the Verizon parking lot waiting while Dylan was talking to customer service. While I was out in the car with the boys, a girl walked out of the store. She looked like she was about 12 years old, and Nathan said, "Wow, she's HOT! She's by herself, so, can I walk her home?" I then replied, "She's way older than you!" He said, "No, she's about my age." This made me laugh, but it also surprised me at the same time because Nathan used to be such a quiet and shy boy! I don't know what to do. It made me think of that line that Short Round (is that his name?) said in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - "Maybe he like the older women?"

6 comments:

  1. Yep...your going to have your hands full!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pull out the chains and locks...it's only trouble from here! He is such a cute boy-uh young man now! Congrats on the advancement Sunday btw. I could only imagine how proud you two were as parents. It's scary how fast it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!!!! I hope that day is still far far away for me! :) So it begins...Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one that has always had his eye on the ladies. I won't embarrass him, but I am constantly questioning my boys on how old they have to be to date, group date, single date and serious date! I want to freeze them where they are and not let them grow up! We will have to share info. and lock them up together. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT is too cute! Remind me when I see you next to tell you what my Ryleigh said. He really is such a cutie! AND a sweetheart! Big trouble for mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori