Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby flower baskets


Some family members have convinced me to add these to my blog. They are baby gift baskets. The one on the left has a dress as the center flower, a baby bonnet, socks, a shirt, and washcloths all made into flowers. The theme is pink and green. I've only made two so far, but they've been fun to make.






This one shows the bonnet better.











This one was done in lavenders and browns. It had a sundress style top as the main flower, with little pantaloons as smaller flowers in front/bottom. It also had onesies folded into roses.








This picture shows a onesie and a sock a little bit better.











9 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful, but really don't do justice to the baskets. You are amazing!!! Will you take special orders??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness!! Those are so cute. You should sell them and make a ton of money. Or at least teach a class on how to make them. :) They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, it was so nice to see you again, yay, I'm so happy!! I love what you did with the basket using only baby clothes which transform into a beautiful basket, love it, you are so creative, I will have to get instructions from you on how to make one some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute. After I left last night, I really wish I would've looked at it closer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad they convinced you to post these. They are to cute not to!! You are one creative lady!! -Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori! You are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented! They are beautiful! You need to sell those cute things!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori