Thursday, April 2, 2009

Where is the one cord that I need?

Since I've started blogging, I've been taking more pictures. Well, I've spent about 30 minutes looking for the cord to our camera so I can download them. I've found 6 different cords that I have no idea what they do! Why do we need so many cords? And what is the use of purchasing extra cords for something, like a TV, that already comes with its own cords? Yes, Dylan, I'm talking about you. Do any of your husbands get excited about different cables and/or cords? So, today I have a boring blog.

1 comment:

  1. I SO SO SO SO SO hear you on this! We have so many that sometimes I just want to start throwing them away but Jared insists that we will use them at some unidentified moment in the future therefore making it impossible to part with. Man, that was a very long sentence and most likely not grammatically correct. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori