Monday, April 20, 2009

My little farm boys





All of my boys have loved to drive tractors at some point in their lives, but none have kept that interest as long as Michael. He was looking forward to driving the swather with Papa for months, it seemed. He is already asking when he can go out to the farm again. You can see he is very serious about farming! I think this was the first time that William ever stepped foot on a tractor. My parents tell me that my dad used to put me to sleep on the tractor when I was a baby, so maybe it's in the genes.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like soo much fun!!! I don't know why but every time we try to put Eligh to sleep he would fight us to stay up, but when we take him for a drive around the blocks, he falls right to sleep!! It's funny and cute at the same time!! I wonder what's up with that? haha William is so cute with his grandpa, how fun you get to ride on the tractor when you were litlle, that's so cool!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these two pictures and that looks like so much fun. How nice to have a family member with a farm! I also just read your last post about the cheerios and I LOVED it! I know every mother can relate and although it is frustrating at times, it makes me so sad to think how fast this stage will be over. (Don't you just love those Alexander books? The 'bad day' book has always been my kids favorite also.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori!!!! I am so glad that you found me! I have looked on Susan Tanner's site for yours and never found it. How are you all???? We are good. Abq is good. We love our house and ward. The schools leave something to be desired......Oh well, can't have it all. And Dylan knows I don't put too much stock in edumacation! Hope all is well! Susan Turner

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori