Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've been tagged!

O.K., this is the first time this has happened, but, thanks to mom, I have to list 6 unimportant things that make me happy, then tag 6 other people. Sorry to those of you who I tag. One question, though. If they are things that make you happy, then aren't they really important?

Hmmm. . . think about it.

My 6 things are:

1.The new verses of the diarrhea song that my boys come up with at the dinner table. (Please don't be offended, but my boys do bring me to tears with their whit and ability to rhyme).

2.When my husband takes the boys to school.

3.When my husband is home to bath the boys.

4.Pulling the boys out of school early tomorrow to go see X-Men Origins:Wolverine (More for the activity than the movie, although I am secretly anxious to see it!)

5.My secret stash of Dove chocolates (I'm trying to stick to dark chocolate because they're fewer calories;)

6.Having couch-potato fest on Thursday nights with my husband to watch My Name is Earl, The Office and Supernatural.



I tag:

1.Stephanie
2.Sunny
3.Sharlene
4.Heather
5.Brianne
6.Karyn

Sorry, guys. At least this isn't one of those things that tells you that you will not be happy for 6 years if you do not follow through.

4 comments:

  1. Lori, we have a lot in common, I like that you guys sit around on Thursday and watch those shows you named, Office is one my top favorite along with My Name is Earl...I can go on about it, but I'll stop, lol. I love Dove Dark Chocolate, and the diarrhea songs, HILARIOUS!!! Something Bryan and Eligh would do, I love it!! Oh, I really want to see X-Men tomorrow, too, I've been bugging Bryan about it all week, lol. I think we will see it the day after, less crowd! Thanks for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time with that one too...if they make me happy then they have to be important...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried ti comment yesterday, but it wouldn't let me! We went to Wolverine yesterday too! Did you guys like it? We did (we didn't bring our girls, of course... they get scared of cartoons!) I like your list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just happened upon your blog and couldn't stop reading! I love your posts and can relate to so many of them. The flower baby baskets are so cute. My boys are really into things like the diarrhea song too, especially at the table. Anyway, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

All of My Boys

All of My Boys
You can either see this titled as "This place is a zoo," or "This is where they really belong."

This is just for you, Dylan

This is just for you, Dylan
Now you can check out my blog and see pictures so you won't be so lonely when you're out of town. Love, Lori